Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stomach ailment
An_245966 posted:
Lately, I have been getting very painful "stomach" pains. I can actually feel my stomach contracting very tight and causing severe pain. Then I get a watery mouth. Lots of water in my mouth. I spit it out. I large volumes. Then it goes away for about 2 to 3 hours and does it all over again. I wake up in the middle of the night to go get rid of the water in my mouth. It is not saliva. It's watery and in large volumes. Any idea what this is. Then I get tremendous hunger pains, even right after I have eaten. Hunger pains are constant even in the middle of the night.
Please let me know what this could be. Very uncomfortable.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome to WebMD,

Unfortunately, it's not possible for anyone online to even guess at a diagnosis. The symptoms you describe could indicate so many things.

We really encourage you to see your medical provider as soon as possible to find out what's going on.

In the meantime, try our Symptom Checker to look at some possibilities to have you informed when you do see that doctor.

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.