Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
dizzy,weakness,vision blurry spells
chubby1124 posted:
hi for the past 2 months almost i have been having these horribleattacks , i went to the er twice and they said it was prolly labrythitis causing these attacks . I am very worried that i still am having these spells and it seems my vision is affected . Are these signs of ms or something neurological , im too scared to get an MRI done but i have had 2 cat scans

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Labyrinthitis usually goes away on its own within a few days to weeks. If labyrinthitis was triggered by a bacterial infection, antibiotics may be prescribed. Were you given a prescription or any course of treatment when you saw the ER doctor?

It sounds like you need to get a full check up with your health care provider - not an emergency room - to explore all of your symptoms. Start making notes about when the attacks occur: time of day, what you were eating/drinking, if you took any prescription or OTC medication, how much sleep you've etc. The more details the better!

We have experts in our Eye Health Community that might be able to answer additional questions about your vision.

Don't be scared, be proactive! Best to you -

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.