Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

2 late periods
    An_246785 posted:
    Ok late moth I was about 10 days late on my periodtook about 8 hpt and they all came back negative, now this month I am late again. I never really have been late before exept when I was pregnant I was just wondering what in the world could be going on

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Welcome,

Ugh I know how frustrating irregular periods an be!
    You really need to see your doctor and share this info with him/her.
    No guessing at this.

WebMD does have a great Could I be Pregnant Community .

You will find support there, but ultimately see your doc.
    Hope that helps.
    Again Welcome!

Good Luck and Good health,
    Chrissy
    WebMD Community Staff

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.