Skip to content
Dentists and Questions for them.
strshne_420 posted:
I have some serious Dental questions but have no idea how to reach and discussion nor how to e-mail a Dentist from Web MD...can nayone help me with this?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I can help!

Dr. Dr. Zev Kaufman is our active expert in the WebMD Oral Health Community

Click the link then use the orange "Post Now" button to ask your question in that community.

Yours in health,

Haylen

strshne_420 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I hit the Post Now link after having to choose the sub-topic of discussions, but it brought me back to here. I should be the Poster Child for the Technologically "Challenged", so, maybe I did it wrong or totally misunderstood.
Haylen, is there any way yiu could send me step by step directions, kinda like you're talking to a 1st Grader (seriously)?
Thanks so much for your reply.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to strshne_420's response:
Hi strshne - I have a 4 year old and a 2nd grader but they could probably teach me a thing or two about technology. LOL. They both have computer classes in school!

Here's my step-by-step detailed instructions. Let me know if it still didn't work. I post so often, I don't think about the steps now. I'll have to concentrate!

Click into the Oral Health Community

Reading the page from the top down, you'll see the WebMD logo in the upper left corner. Under that is the community title in green:
WebMD-moderated
WebMD? Oral Health Community

Then there is an "announcements" box

Then the words "What's Happening Now" in green

Under that to the right is the orange button that says "Post Now"

Hover over that - NOT CLICKING - and you have 3 bullets to chose from:
Discussion
Tip
Resource.

Choose Discussion and click

A box should show up - in green "Start a Discussion"

Put a title where it says "Discussion Title" then put your cursor in the blank box and type your question.

After you are done, scroll down and hit the orange "Post Now" button.

I'll check back in to make sure you made it over there!

Haylen

strshne_420 responded:
Well Haylen, I did as you suggested, but how long does it take for a reply from the Dentist?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to strshne_420's response:
Our experts in the Dental Community address posts within a week. I hope you find the information you need!

Haylen

strshne_420 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
It's almost been that long now!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to strshne_420's response:
Hi Strshne,

I am the moderator for the Oral Health Community and gather the questions for our experts. I gathered yours a few days ago and will be sending to the expert Thursday evening so hopefully you'll see a response by this weekend.

strshne_420 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks, at least I know it's going through now. Thanks for the Head's Up.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to strshne_420's response:
You're welcome, Strshne.

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.