Skip to content
ABDOMINAL PAIN
MSGRIFF41 posted:
I've had a pain in my lower right quarant that has come and gone for a few years now. Normally it's just an uncomfortable pain that subsides within a day or so. I've not felt in a few months, but a few days ago the pain came on abruptly and stronger than ever. On the seceond day,I felt nauseous, dizzy and had pain going through to my lower back. Today, the nausea and dizziness is gone, but the pain is still impairing my ability to concentrate on anything but. I've had two ultrasounds over the past few years; all with no findings. The pain is a soreness, not a sharp pain. I'm at a loss and it seems like I'm never going to get any answers and will just have to deal with the pain when it comes.

Has any else ever experienced this?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Due to the sharp increase in pain, I urge you to call your health care professional and make an appointment. You can also ask your question in our expert community here: WebMD Women's Health Community.

If you are unable to get answers and treatment, please seek a second or third opinion.

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.