Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    MSGRIFF41 posted:
    I've had a pain in my lower right quarant that has come and gone for a few years now. Normally it's just an uncomfortable pain that subsides within a day or so. I've not felt in a few months, but a few days ago the pain came on abruptly and stronger than ever. On the seceond day,I felt nauseous, dizzy and had pain going through to my lower back. Today, the nausea and dizziness is gone, but the pain is still impairing my ability to concentrate on anything but. I've had two ultrasounds over the past few years; all with no findings. The pain is a soreness, not a sharp pain. I'm at a loss and it seems like I'm never going to get any answers and will just have to deal with the pain when it comes.

    Has any else ever experienced this?
    Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Due to the sharp increase in pain, I urge you to call your health care professional and make an appointment. You can also ask your question in our expert community here: WebMD Women's Health Community.

    If you are unable to get answers and treatment, please seek a second or third opinion.


    Helpful Tips

    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.