Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

mini strokes
    dessy posted:
    Hi I'm new here, please bare with me. I had a mri around 8yrs ago on my brain, they said i had leisons and might be ms the dr sent me to a specialest, he just looked at me and said I didn't have ms. I had another mri last month and the dr said I might have had a mini stroke. He told me to take an aspirin and come back in 6 months. Do i need to find another dr or what? has anyone had this problem

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Dessy and welcome!

It sounds like you absolutely need to find another physician who can work with you on stroke rehabilitation and prevention.

We have a community with an excellent expert here: WebMD Stroke Community . Dr. Senelick is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation.

Please pop over there to ask questions and express your concerns about your diagnosis and treatment. I know Dr. Senelick will have information that you can use when working with your health care provider.

Best of luck to you -

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.