Skip to content
mini strokes
dessy posted:
Hi I'm new here, please bare with me. I had a mri around 8yrs ago on my brain, they said i had leisons and might be ms the dr sent me to a specialest, he just looked at me and said I didn't have ms. I had another mri last month and the dr said I might have had a mini stroke. He told me to take an aspirin and come back in 6 months. Do i need to find another dr or what? has anyone had this problem

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Dessy and welcome!

It sounds like you absolutely need to find another physician who can work with you on stroke rehabilitation and prevention.

We have a community with an excellent expert here: WebMD Stroke Community . Dr. Senelick is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation.

Please pop over there to ask questions and express your concerns about your diagnosis and treatment. I know Dr. Senelick will have information that you can use when working with your health care provider.

Best of luck to you -

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.