Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
profile pic
blondieandbrunnette posted:
I'm still not able to change my profile pic..I have tried everything I can think of and it's just not working..It's a little frustrating!!!

Pam_WebMD_Staff responded:
I've asked again that your image be deleted, It should happen soon.

krp99 responded:
Can you please delete mine too since this seems to be an ongoing issue with a lot of people?!

STLEWIS87 responded:
Could you also delete my pic too. Im having the same issue; i cannot upload a new pic although it shows up in 'my account'. when i click 'edit' in 'my profiel' it just goes blank!

SMITHRL responded:
Seems like this is a re-occurring theme. When I click the edit button on my profile the area just goes blank. I can change my pic on my account but not on my profile. If this could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Rachel

MultiTasker responded:
yep me too. guess their busy with other things.

AWoods1985 responded:
Will you please delete my pic too. I keep trying to change it and it just goes blank. Thanks

Ashley

CRod13 responded:
If deleting my picture will give me the option to upload a new picture, Please delete mine too

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Profile Photos Members can now upload their profile photos from their Registration Profile page. You can access that page from boards by looking in the top right corner of the page and click on Manage Account. If you want your photo or image to show up on all your past posts as well as you new posts in The WebMD Health Exchange, you will want to upload your image by end of day, Wednesday, Feb. 24. Uploading your profile photo/image can also enter you in the WebMD Health Exchange Profile Photo Upload Sweepstakes. The monty grand prize is $1000 cash! Visit the new Registration Profile page to upload your photo today!

SpankyR replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
Neither my previous user pic before the new Exchange or anything I do now to uload one is successful.

When I tried to edit the photo before the change & also now, I select the photo from my hard drive, click upload & then get an "http 403" error.

Is there any way to fix this as it seems so many of us have trouble? I also want to enter the photo contests, but can't because the system won't allow me to even upload a photo.

Olivia_WebMD_Staff replied to SpankyR's response:
Hi SpankyR!

We are going to see if we can find some help for you. I've written to the staff who run the registration profile tools We will let you know what we find out.

Take care,
Olivia

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.