Skip to content
An_226055 posted:
is their a shot thst s dr. can give to start your cycle back.
eed86 responded:
yeah, there's over the counter medicine you can buy to make you have your period. I'm sure it has side effects but I know there is medicine for it, a friend took it a few months ago. you can google it.
Atropheus responded:
You should definitely see a doctor and ask. They may be able to help you get your period back without medication by finding out what's causing your amenorrhea in the first place.
susiemargaret responded:
hello, 5654 --

in addition to the responses here, you may want to repost your Q on the "gynecology exchange," .

-- susie margaret

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.