Skip to content
Hernia? Hopefully just a muscle tear or strain?
benkc posted:
Hello. So this is kind of an embarassing injury but its starting to worry me and I don't have insurance so I would like to save the money on a doctor visit if it sounds like this might go away on its own.
I bent my penis fairly handily during sex about a week and a half ago. The pain at the area where it bent went away within about two days, but then was replaced with a dull ache deeper inside my groin that has not gone away. Some days it is worse than others, and I find that it sort of radiates to different areas like down my leg or toward my back. I am resting in regard to sexual activity.
I'm just wondering if its possible that I've bruised something or torn or strained a muscle? Thanks!
susiemargaret responded:
hello, B --

you may get more responses if you repost this on the "sexual conditions and STDs exchange," .

-- susie margaret

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.