Skip to content
What to do about ED?
An_226060 posted:
My fiance suffers from ED due to various medications. While I understand that this is very difficult for's extremely difficult for me also. He wants nothing to do with any kind of sex if he can't have intercourse. He will not touch me intimately. I've always enjoyed a very active sex life before in other relationships. It's very upsetting for me to think I have to go the rest of our lives without any sex whatsoever.
Is there something that I can do to get past this? I have suggested counseling, which he refuses, he's gone to specialists and refuses their suggestions.
I'm so unhappy; I'm afraid that this has ruined our relationship. Please help!
susiemargaret responded:
hello, 6259 --

i am so sorry that you and your boyfriend are encountering this problem. as you have learned, it affects not only him but your relationship as well.

let me suggest that to get more responses, you repost this Q on any or all of the following exchanges --

-- "sexual conditions and STDs," ;

-- "sex and relationships," ; and

-- "depression," .

-- susie margaret

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.