Skip to content
! i need help with a piercing i got a penis piercing i want it to go away !
badboy87 posted:
hello i am in need of some help i got what they call a prince albert piercing about a year ago it was a thing that sounded cool till i got it . now i hate it my wife hates it .i have to sit down to urinate its just a really bad deal the hole is on the underside of the head and urine streams everywhere it will not fill in . my doctor said i would have to have surgery to get rid of it and i really don't want to do that . any suggestions ???????????????
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful
Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi there,

You've posted your question as a resource post rather than as a discussion. As you've seen a doctor and he's told you that you have to have surgery in order to repair and close the piercing, then you may want to get a second opinion from another doctor in person to see if that is the case.

We do have a WebMD Men's Health Community for help with your questions.

Take care!

- Annie

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.