Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CALLING ALL WOMEN; I am extremely nervous, Can someone please settle my nerves?
TaiStar posted:
Hello all, The only time I could get an appointment with the gyno is in decemeber and also I tried to call and address this but they are so busy today. I am curious to know if anyone else has exprienced this.

Yes, I am sexually active.

Last month I didn't get my period. So when I was a week and a couple days late I took two test's both came out negative. I have been on birth control for 2years now. In June and July I was missing 2 and 3pills each week and I know for fact they can screw up your period, So I'd be taking them 7hours later than the time I was supose to take them. I was not trying to have a baby, I was doing summer school in college for credits, and working as well. so I would forget or not bring them with me or even fall asleep from being tired. This month I took the pills on time nothing missed. I always get cramps the week before and I have them until my period ends. Today the usual cramping but no blood?? I'm not quite late yet because its only 8:50am on a wednesday, and sometimes I even start bleeding later in the day. I am always 100% on either tuesday or wednesday. Similar experiences?
Also I am going to note that I do have "Endometriosis" but it has never caused issues before.

Also I tried calling another gyno office in my office but they don't give out medical information?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My question is what are the benifits of taken Premarin after having a hysterorectomy at the age of 40? can I quit taken premarin? I have gained 20 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.