Skip to content
2 periods every month
An_239644 posted:
I am not sure if anyone can help me here but hey its worth a shot. To start with I have three children my youngest is almost 11 months. All three natural childbirth with no complications and yes this is the first time this has happened. I am currently taking the POP pill and breastfeeding my baby still too. Since my period started back up when my baby was 7 months I have had 2 periods, full week long periods, every month. I didn't think anything of it when they started just figured it was my body trying to get back on track its own way but now that it is still going on I am not sure if this is so normal anymore. My cycles have always been between 27 and 29 days since I was 14 or so until now. even on the pill it is not regulating itself and I don't want to bug my midwife about it before my yearly unless it gets worse. Besides getting my period every 12 to 14 days for 5 to 7 days at a time they are EXTEREMELY heavy too! I mean like I have to wear a super tampon and pad at the same time and bleed through both at least once a day. I have to change both every 3 hours or end up changing my clothes if I don't! I really don't know what to do at this point! Someone help Please!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on BC pills for 16 years so I get my period every 28 days.Recently I had an abnormal pap smear and have to go see an OBGYN to see if there...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.