Skip to content
A little concerned
An_240289 posted:
So I usually have my period for about 4 days with light to moderate bleeding and some cramps in the beginning. This month I am on my 3rd day with major cramps, constant heavy bleeding and lots of clots. This is obviously not normal for me but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Don't really want to call a DR if I don't have to! I should also add that I am 34 and have NEVER had a month like this. I have had problems with endo. and had a Lap. to remove the scar tissue about 9 years ago but at that time I was also going through IUI and IVF to try to become pregnant so I don't really remember how the endometriosis felt. Any input would be greatly appreaciated!!

EmilyJR responded:
I had endometriosis also (along with a cyst) and had to have surgery. I had a very heavy flow and the pain of cramps got so bad I would vomit. Even though you had the scar tissue removed the endo can come back. You should probably go to your gyno and check it out because if the endo has returned then you might have to deal with removing the scar tissue AGAIN. I think its better to make a visit to your gyno instead of the surgical room.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am looking for answers. The infinite searcher

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.