Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Abdominal Issues
LilOrchid posted:
For the past few weeks I've been suffering from pressure and fullness in my abdominal area. With it comes constant gas (by way of belching.) It always seems to get worst after I have a bowel movement.

Also, my back has began to ache. It first started in only my lower back, but now it's also traveled to my upper back, mainly on my right side.

I had my gallbladder removed almost four years ago, so I know that cannot be the case.

If anyone has any ideas on what this could be, I would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you for your time.

periwinkle52 responded:
Good morning, I just passed by & noticed your question. Now, I am definately, NOT A DOCTOR! But, I have had quite a few, abdominal surgeries. Are you having any problems, with your B.M's? Trouble eating? I have had several Bowel Obstructions, but with these, I could not eat nor have a B.M. I also have a Hiatle Hernia. It seems to give me similar problems. I think the best thing you could do, is to see a Gastrenterologist. That way, when you get an answer, hopefully, it can be corrected A.S.A.P.!! Good luck to you, periwinkle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on BC pills for 16 years so I get my period every 28 days.Recently I had an abnormal pap smear and have to go see an OBGYN to see if there...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.