Skip to content
Does anyone else have this issue and what do you know about it?
Auren posted:
I have never had regular periods even with birth control therapies and have endometriosis and a chronic cystic problem. I also have one severed fallopian tube due to a cyst removal surgery about 7 years ago.

I was on Tri-Sprintec and I had started having problems with my period being inconstant. Starting and stopping but that cycle would continue for two weeks at a time. It would almost be like having 2 periods a month. So, I went two months like that before I decided to quit my birth control. I quit in the end of October after my last pill pack. Since then I haven't had a full period. Yes, I am sexually active with my boyfriend. We have been using condoms and the amount of sexual activity has been minimal due to my sexual health concerns. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I also haven't had any overt symptoms of pregnancy.

My current issues are that I have developed almost a chronic heartburn, have next to no period, middle/lower back pain,i have a constant fullness in the pelvic/lower abdomen region and am feeling painless muscle spasms that almost feel like someone rolling a rolling pin inside me and it's random. I don't even know how to explain it. And the location of this feeling just happens to be right around the c-section scar from my cyst removal surgery so many years ago. I haven't seen my doctor in the last 2 1/2 months but I am going to make an appointment soon because this is starting to worry me with my medical history. I was just wondering if anyone else out there is having problems like this and what they know about it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on BC pills for 16 years so I get my period every 28 days.Recently I had an abnormal pap smear and have to go see an OBGYN to see if there...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.