Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Femor lesion
Praisthelord posted:
Hi I'm a 23 year old female I have 3 little ones and am currently pregnant my youngest is a five month old and since I've had her I've had terrible lower back pain along with stiffness. I thought nothing of it at first then when I would breast feed her I would get stinging sensations under my armpit. After I had my daughter I never fully recuperated do To the stress of my relationship prior to and after my pregnancy as well as sitting in the hospital with my new born not knowing what was wron with her. Looking back I realize that maybe I could have been suffering from both stress and depression. However January came along and I started to get this throbbing in my right upper thigh and went to the er where the did an X-ray and discovered a lesion in my bone which the er doctor said was most likely benign and referred me to an orthopedic doctor after arriving to my appt the ortho immediately told me it was benign and sent me on my way I've been to the er about literally about 20 times between jan and now. I've been to

Spotlight: Member Stories

My question is what are the benifits of taken Premarin after having a hysterorectomy at the age of 40? can I quit taken premarin? I have gained 20 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.