Skip to content
What is wrong with me???
An_245370 posted:
Ok, so here is the deal. I will be 27yrs old next month. I have 3 living children and had a miscarriage back in 2007. My period is not always normal, but I do have one every month. Most of the time it is on time (give or take a few days). I had a tubal ligation back in 2008 immediately following my 3rd and final c-section. I have problems with this brownish/pinkish discharge all the time. Mostly it follows my period, however sometimes it can come before or even just whenever it feels like coming. I was told that it is coming from where I bleed so much during my monthly so my doc has put me on b/c pills to try to regulate my period. I've been on b/c pills for about 5mos now. I feel like my period was just finally starting to become normal and now I am 3wks late. Along with being 3wks late, I am having every pregnancy symptom under the sun. Almost vomited yesterday evening. I have been peeing quite frequently (even if I don't have much to drink). Metallic taste in my mouth, gas, bloating, cramping, back pain, etc. The list could go on and on. Oh yeah, and I never spot. Well, I was at the beach with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and I spotted. When I went to the bathroom and wiped, I thought I was starting my period, so I found a tampon and put it in, but little did I know, the bleeding had already stopped. I am really doubtful that I could be pregnant due to the tubal ligation with b/c pills on top of that. So what the heck is wrong with me here???

Spotlight: Member Stories

Seems like after I quit smoking and drinking my body has fell apart. I had to have a hystrorectomy in 2007 but I had always had trouble with my period...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.