Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lower right Abominal Pain ( a Cyst?)
Dev05 posted:
SO i have had bouts of nausea off and on for about a week now ( not pregnant just got off my cycle about 1 week ago). yesterday i out of no where i got sick to my stomach didnt throw up but felt like it. I also got chills (didnt last long) and i felt a sharp pain in my lower right stomach. It kinda felt better after swtiching postions. The nausea and pain went on most of the day i came home and rested on the couch i felt a little better. I thought maybe it was an Ovarian cyst ( i had one was be before and it was simalar feeling). I slept through night woke up and my side was still a little tender. My hubby and I had sex this am and it made the spot hurt. Its hard to explain the feeling but when i walk it feels like theres mor presure on it and it hurts. It also hurts if i suddenly twist. Could it really be just a Cyst? anoyone else have experience these symptoms? Im not sure the exact location of the pain but i would say its about 1/2 of finger from my hip bone and about a whole finger from my belly button .

Spotlight: Member Stories

My question is what are the benifits of taken Premarin after having a hysterorectomy at the age of 40? can I quit taken premarin? I have gained 20 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.