Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
scary ovary pain
An_249611 posted:
hey

so I guess I should start by saying that in april of this year (2012) I was sexually assulted by 3 guys at a party. I did not go to seek medical help until about 3 months after all of this happened because I just did not have the courage to look for help. But it was around May when I started to feel weird. I would get really nausea to the point i felt i was going to throw up, but only having a very watery moth and spitting ... a lot. Then it was about June/July that I got an UTI, something that I have never had before in my life. I told my doctor this is when I told him what had happened to me. He tested me and give me a antibiotic for that was for rape victems that treated chlamydia and BV and a few other things i cant remember. after that i felt fine.

But after that for the last 2 or so months I have been having Ovary pain on both sides. I just lost my health insurances and can not really afford to go to the doctor a number of times, so i been looking things up. I still feel nauseas but the pain is a dull pain that comes and goes.

Does anyone else has this? Im really afraid of what this might be because of all that has happened to me this year.

thank.

An_249611 responded:
the antibiotics I took was called Zpac

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 23 year old single mother, born and raised in Orange County, CA but recently exiled to Riverside, CA. I'm very open about health and wel...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.