Skip to content
A possible miscarriage?
beeteecee posted:
Last night during sex with my husband, I began to an odd pain. It was a mild burning sensation. I didn't think too much of it since it was a little more than one week since we have had sex so maybe it was just a stretching sensation.

The following afternoon I went to the restroom. I saw that there was a light amount of blood in my underwear. I figured I had just started my period so I went to my room to grab a pad. When I got back to the bathroom to put it on, there was suddenly a massive amount of blood. It got all over the floor and my the shorts I was wearing. The blood was very stringy and it all kind of came out at one time. This is very abnormal for my period.

Up to today, I have been very tired and I have had a lot of aches and pains in various parts of my body. I have been lightheaded with frequent headaches and nausea.

A friend said that it could have been a very early miscarriage, which is possible as my husband and I have unprotected sex, however I didn't feel any pain other than cramping from yesterday and it hadn't been a long time since my last period.

What could have just happened?

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 23 years and a born and raised californian. i'm here to get some insight on my own health issues and to give my input on things other people ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.