Skip to content
fatigue
An_254016 posted:
I am 33 year old woman that do not smoke or do drugs. I have been feeling fatigue for the past three years. I had some shortness of breath when i go long distances but that has stopped. I usually feel tired on the left side of my chest and usually have to lay down. usually when I lay down I feel ok, but not rested. I have been on anti psychotic medications for eight years. I was on geodon and effexor for two years, then I was on resperidal and effexor for another one and a half years and now I have been on abilify and seroquel for one year. I have no desie to do the things that I use to enjoy and I just feel fatigued all the time especially in my chest. I will add that I was also on Simvastatin,and am currently taking lopressor and norvasc for blood pressure for about three years. I have been tested for HIV three weeks after a possible exposure to the disease this year and tested negative( I am plannig on going at the 90 day mark for a retest). I was suffering some indegestion as well. The indegestion has since stopped six months ago( i only had indegestion for about four or so months)

My main concern is the fatigue. I have blacked out on several occasions, but not to serious( I just had to sit it out for a couple of minutes, like three to five minutes) and went to the docotor and she did an EKG and everythign came back normal.

I am tired of being tired and need some advice. can anyone help me as to what I souhld do. All my test came back normal (STDs, etc.).

I am a little overweight ( I am 5' 9" and weighed 230 pounds and have lost at least 20 pounds). I have had no appetite since taking the abilify for about four months. Since then I have regained an appetite(the reason I suspect I have lost weight). I have also have low grade fevers as well.

Like I said earlier, my main concern is the fatigue, I never feel rested when I rest.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on BC pills for 16 years so I get my period every 28 days.Recently I had an abnormal pap smear and have to go see an OBGYN to see if there...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.