Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weird and varied symptoms - no idea what this is
birdbirdbird posted:
Hello. I am a 37 year old woman who has experienced significant unintentional weight loss of about 40 pounds in less than a year. I have frequent diarrhea (sometimes up to 10 times a day) and even when I don't have diarrhea, I have pretty frequent bowel movements. More recently, I began noticing other symptoms. About three times last year, my blood pressure got so low that I couldn't walk or see straight. Then I began noticing frequent foot cramps. I had about 13 urinary tract infections in 14 months, two infections in my thumbnail over a three month span, and a couple of sinus infections as well. About two months ago, I went through a few weeks of extreme itching, but there was no rash or hives. Then my fingers and sometimes my feet went numb almost every day for a month. Now, I am experiencing neck and shoulder pain and unexplained bruises. The bruises are mostly on my hands and while they look very bad, when I touch them, I don't feel anything. They don't feel like bruises. I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy and am awaiting those results. I know Celiac would explain most of this, but I really don't think I have that. I've been tested for that a number of times and my results are nowhere close to being positive. I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I don't figure out what this is. Can anyone help? Thank you!

birdbirdbird responded:
Also, I know this forum might not be the best place to post this, but I don't have any idea where the best place would be.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My question is what are the benifits of taken Premarin after having a hysterorectomy at the age of 40? can I quit taken premarin? I have gained 20 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.