Skip to content
Worried about my wife
project722 posted:
Hi - My wife has been a hair stylist for about 8-9 years now. She is 42 years old and in good overall health and a non-smoker. I have just started to notice within the last year that while she works, she drops combs very frequently. Every time she cuts my hair she drops a comb at least twice. When I go to visit her I see a comb or two on the floor pretty often.

This loss of coordination in her hand is got me worried. I hope its just continuous repetitive movement that would fall into the realm of normal wear and tear considering her line of work and how she constantly handles scissors and combs with one hand.

She feels fine otherwise, no other symtoms like tripping, numbness or tingling, slurred speech, clumsiness, fatigue, or anything like that. She is however under constant stress. Can anyone tell me what may be going on here? Thanks in advance!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 23 year old single mother, born and raised in Orange County, CA but recently exiled to Riverside, CA. I'm very open about health and wel...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.