Skip to content
im worried about my health
Lucysighs posted:
hey im 19 and im not sexually active so much an i worried because theres that one guy he say that i have *vaginalshocks* of soomething like that and im worried that it mint be true and i wanted to know if it was possible it check it out by myself without going to the doctor. so if anyone could help me ? it be really nice from you to know exactly what his talking about... im really scared for my health he say that its not something u get from someone but something u have been born with and that u can pass it on to other partners ? i need help!!!
Anon_137173 responded:
Did you not notice that he contradicted himself when he said "you cant get it from other people, youre born with it, but you can pass it"
Contageous (sp?) and genetic conditions are competely different. It's like saying someone born with downs syndrome is contageous.

and in my 20 years, Ive never heard of "vaginal shocks" so my theory is he's full of s*!#

Spotlight: Member Stories

My question is what are the benifits of taken Premarin after having a hysterorectomy at the age of 40? can I quit taken premarin? I have gained 20 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.