Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Developing young lady
LeaFisher posted:
This is a three part question actually...

One, what age does a womans body stop maturing?
Two, does being sexually active make your hips bigger?
Three, What are some foods that I can eat to obtain more caloric intake?

I am 19, and still a virgin..and, I guess one would say, well endowed with curves, but I would like to be curvier. I currently weigh 155lbs, but the catch is that I have a very fast metabolism (fast isn't the right word for it) I heard that the typical female body stops developing at 19, but I have noticed that my breasts have gotten bigger is this all dependent on the person and body type? Thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Seems like after I quit smoking and drinking my body has fell apart. I had to have a hystrorectomy in 2007 but I had always had trouble with my period...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.