Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

painful bm for a 2 year old.
    tseevers posted:
    My daughter has been have very painful bm off and on for months now. Most of the time she goes without any issues, then suddenly she will be in so much pain she is crying, standing on her tippy toes, red in the face, straining, some times her whole body is shaking. She has a balanced diet, drink lots of water, and is very active. I don't believed she is constipated because her stools don't change from when she has no issues to when she is in pain, the only difference is the amount. When she is in pain, he doesn't go as much, but goes more often, when not in pain she only goes once or twice day. She has her painful bm for a few days and then will be fine for awhile. Her Dr always seems to give me the run around and I don't really get any answers, so I'm I in the process of getting a new one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM/In-home daycare provider. It's going to be a crazy summer! I will have a 6 month old, three boys all around 2 years old, a 6 year old,...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.