Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Legal Advise About My Mother With Alzheimer
    createasmile posted:
    I need to know what rights do I have because I live in Texas and the court in Washington DC appointed conservatorship to a lawyer over my mother but I was not notified until after the fact. The lawyer flew my mother to Texas near me and I visit her once a week or sometimes more. But because of a disagreement with the lawyer and I she is trying to take away my rights at the center and threaten to get my mom and send her back to Washington DC. What rights do I have, and does this woman have any jurisidiction in Texas? Please someone let me know,, thank you in advanced and God Bless!

    Helpful Tips

    need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers
    My dad is moving this weekend with Alzheimers any helpful tips or info would be helpful.. I wish I knew... More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 16 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.