Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    An_250645 posted:
    I jumped off a bridge 18 months ago, I am still experiencing severe pain and it really depresses me but recently my mood has changed loads and I almost feel the same as when I did that if not worse, I keep reliving it and getting confused where I am and what year and I am now doing things I havent done for years, need some help
    Lefty2121 responded:
    Have you been evaluated since then? Are you taking anything for the pain or for depression?
    charlie0783 replied to Lefty2121's response:
    yeah I have been last september, they just say its borderline personality disorder which I do not agree with as I dont suffer from those symptoms and they just continuing saying it from when I was a child, they never really look issues I go through now. I have pain killers, codiene, but I dont like relying on meds and it doesnt always work. I am on fluoxetine 20mg but it either makes me really hyper when I take it or really depressed??

    Featuring Experts

    Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

    Helpful Tips

    hangover anxiety
    I have been having the exact same problem. I used to get a mild anxiety each time I had a hangover but it was always something I could deal ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.