Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Anxiety or stress?
    Fletcher86 posted:
    Hi I'm Jason I live in the uk, I'm 29 years old basically 2years ago I was working nights finished my night shift and come home went to bed but couldn't sleep, so decided to stay up and go watch some tv, I started feel funny like i was going to die all my body went warm and I felt my heart stop for a couple of seconds then next min my heart started racing, I called a ambulance straight away coz I thought I was having a heart attack wen the ambulance arrived the checked me over and they said my hart was fine, u was puzzled, and from this day Iv never been right Iv always been ill Iv always been on edge like if I didn't feel right I thought I was dying! Iv had ct scans Iv had heart tests and everything is normal basically I'm a fit young man, but still till this day I don't believe what the doctors say and still think there is something underlined wrong! I'm all ways at the doctors they have tried me on all different types of depressant tablets and all of them seem to make me worse! If anyone could help with some advice would be much appreciated

An_266776 responded:
    Yep ya nutz. Why you be told your fine when they lie and get rich off you!!

An_266776 responded:
    yep youre nutz

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

hangover anxiety
    I have been having the exact same problem. I used to get a mild anxiety each time I had a hangover but it was always something I could deal ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.