Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Zeal for Life
    ilovemyzeal posted:
    Hi all! My name is Heather. I am 35 and have suffered with fibromyalgia for years. I was finally diagnosed in December of 2013. I also suffer from disc disease in my back and anxiety. I was in so much pain and was really suffering at work. I was taking 300mg of Tramadol a day just to get by but was still in so much pain. I was suffering so bad I had been looking for something healthy and all natural to help.
    My sister in law tried Zeal for Life and tried to get me to start taking it. I was like Nope! not gonna happen. Then I seen one of her neighbors start taking Zeal Wellness drink. She also suffers from our horrible disease. Alex started feeling better, was able to cut her pain meds completely and is now off most of her medication. Since it helped Alex, I decided to finally try Zeal Wellness and Zeal for Life myself.
    Within 2 months I was able to cut my pain medication in half. I had more energy to do things. I was able to start walking a mile everyday (something that went bye bye as my health did) and started feeling better over all. I have been on Zeal for Life for almost 2 years now. I am able to still work on almost all of my bad flare-up days, my depression and anxiety are almost non existent, I am still talking some pain medication but it is only a couple 50mg pills a day.
    I can't begin to tell you how much one 6oz drink a day has made my life complete. I am only sharing my story in the hope it will help others discover this wonderful product. I know it will not work for everyone. Just look at the differences in the ways it's helped Alex and myself. Give Zeal Wellness a shot. It may be just what you need to get your health back naturally and not rely on so many medications. You can get further info at www.zurvita.com/heatherweathers

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

hangover anxiety
    I have been having the exact same problem. I used to get a mild anxiety each time I had a hangover but it was always something I could deal ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.