Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Panic Attacks
    jmane1025103325 posted:
    I'm the same way everyday I worry my panic attacks are so severe that my bp will raise high for no reason at all my neck tenses up and I feel like I'm not in control of my body at all I feel,like I can't breathe cause it feels like something is stuck my attacks happen at night time and I thought it had something to do with my head cause my head hurt constant every time I take an attack I worry it's gonna be the death of me but I learn to try to keep myself calm and focused cause if not I feel like I'll lose it anyone else feel this way
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

kari54 responded:
    I think a lot of us understand. I have BP and Fibro along with tendonitus. From what I have read the attacks can come from cronic pain. I have taken myself off of the narcotics because the pain pills were not helping anymore and I did not want to take more of them to help me. That's been a year ago and now I have BAD panic attacks and I feel they are taking over my life. It really sucks, it even affects my driving.. Kari

oldie28 replied to kari54's response:
    to kari54
    were you taking a narcotic (tranquilizer) AND a pain pill or one pill for both pain and panic?.what were they or it?
    is your tendonitis localised or general over your body?
    bless

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
    Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    68 of 85 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.