Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

anyone with anxiety/panic/bp problems/dizziness
    An_266984 posted:
    just wanted to say that anyone suffering from panic attacks or anxiety to get their vitamin d levels tested asap...if its low then thats your problem..I used to have major problems with anxiety and panic/terror attacks..dizzy spells , depression , bone pain and many many more symptoms ..found out my level was low and started taking 5000IU daily along with a good multi and got off of all my meds and no more panic attacks ... my level was only 18 ...where it should be is about 50 ,,low levels cause low levels of calcium in our bodies and calcium is needed for muscle relaxation and many other things..so get your d levels checked and go from there ..but if they are low ..please dont take the doc script of 50000IU once a week cause its D2 not D3 which we need D3.... its been yrs and I still use it almost daily ..you especially need it if you dont have a gallbladder which can cause poor absorption of fat soluble vitamins like A D K and E .. I take enzymes for that now ..
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Useful tip
    If you Start to get anxious Blow your tumb it helps More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.