Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

My Miracle Womb!
    jennreams100 posted:
    My menstrual periods had always been perfect -- every 30

days, for 3-4 days each time.In 2014, I began having

irregular menstrual periods.They were coming every 30

days but they lasted from 3 hours to 1½ long, some months

not even there!So I went to my gyno doctor and they

found that my left ovary had cysts on it and the right

ovary was affixed, which means that I had some scare

tissue that caused my ovary to stick to the side of my

uterus. Therefore, they said that I couldn't have kids

ever again and I said no because I was gonna put this in

my spell caster's hands who has earlier helped me to get

Joe my husband to marry and love me.I went home and

contacted Dr.Ewan of the great herbal magic,he arranged

for us to meet.on getting to his temple,they encircled me

to lay hands and spelled and my husband put his hands on

my stomach.then Dr.Ewan spoke,praised and gave thanks to

his oracles and said, "It is done. Do you believe you are

healed, Dee?" "Yes," I said,Immediately I felt a gush of

blood.I ran to the bathroom before there was a mess.I

received a very heavy 4-5 day period and was pregnant

within 2 months. I went back to the gyno and told him.

Sure enough, I gave birth to my first-born son, Isaac

Daniel, on Jan 3, 2015.Dr Ewan is the real deal,Thanks

a lot for helping me to remove the cap of shame away from

me;and may the spirits empower you to do more!!!
    For any problem life may put in your way do contact

Ewan..via email;[email protected] or text and

call him on +2347038896692.

nancyelizabeth101 responded:
    My marriage has been a happy one since the day I made a decision to send an e-mail to Home of Ancient Spells who casted a love spell for me. My husband is now very caring towards me and takes care of me and our children. Now, instead of hurting me like he used to, his love for me grows stronger daily. Thanks a lot for saving my marriage Home Of Ancient Spells, you were there when I needed you and though I know I was bombarding you with messages, you replied them, you were always willing to listen to me. You taught me to help people in need and I will spread the good news as my own way of saying thank you.
    Contact Home of Ancient Spells on E-MAIL:- [email protected] OR CALL:- 2348186233089

brooksbustard responded:
    My boy friend, who I had dated for 7 yrs and I were living together and we had started making wedding plans already when he suddenly woke up and said to me last November that he didn't love me any more and he wasn't happy with the relationship saying that he didn't want us to live a miserable life together and that he already rented a new place and wants to move in with a girl he met at work. I begged and pleaded with him but all my efforts failed. I became desperate and searched for a solution that was how i came across the great spell caster, Dr. Olly, who is the priest of the home of ancient spells.
    Within 48 hrs that he cast reunion revival spell, my husband came back to me.
    The reunion revival spell worked faster than i ever expectedbecause I did not trust him at first. Using this post toencourage women not to give up on their love and always fight to the finish for their loved ones and also to give out this great spell casters contact email: [email protected] or Tel: 2348186233089.
    Mine is [email protected] and you can contact me on Facebook too with my name Brooks Bustard if you want me to tell you about the great spell caster.Thank you all.Ohio, USA

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have Asperger syndrome and encopresis.

Popular Discussions

Helpful Tips

Advice for my Autistic 3 year old
    I have a beautiful 3 year old boy, Roy. We found out last year that he is autistic. I could really use help dealing with it. He has 3 other ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 31 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.