Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

GREAT SPELL CASTER DR. MUDI THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY HUSBAND: contact me [email protected] ;+2349052617210
    luzic posted:
    My Name is Melisa Banks am from u.s.a I want to use these medium to testify what no one as don through the internet,the great Dr Mudi brought back my husband after my husband has left me to one of his co_worker in his office,she cast a spell on my husband Dr Mudi reveal it to me and he break the spell and my husband who swear that he will never come back to and my child,and he called me all sort of names,he now came back to me and my child on his kneels begging for forgiveness he said he did not no what come over him but what will I do than to forgive him,that devil of a girl want to take away my joy,I thank you so much dr guru you are indeed a great spell caster,is any one trying to take away your lover or your lover is trying to live you for no reason,I will advise you to contact this great doctor on his Email: [email protected]://drmudispellhome.blogspot.com, +2349052617210 a problem said is a problem solve

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 4th year after the diagnosis of autism for my son. He's 6, nonverbal, but uses basic ASL to communicate and is learning to write...maybe rea...More

Helpful Tips

Mom of 21 year old with PDD/Aspergers
    I know that when my son was young I would have loved to hear this. He is now in a four year college and doing okay. Not great but okay. He ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.