Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Great spell caster that is very good to help my problem Send it to [email protected]
    An_267907 posted:
    My name is Lynda Cransler from USA .I am here to give a testimony on how I got my ex Husband back. My ex left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good to help my problem and, my friend also said that the spell caster heal her HIV/AIDS, make her Aunt to give birth to a child after ten years of marriage. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Dr Solution. I still didn't believe. but I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling Husband Thomas last week. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me some money as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now thank you Dr. For any problem you can reach the Dr Solution via email: [email protected] or contact +2348142585184. What they do is 100% guaranteed and no matter what the problem is,the spell works for the power behind it is very powerful and secured, no harm and very easy, And in this work they are rules that can never be violated: {1} Do not tell anybody about the spell until you have seen the result {2} Do not work with them and the same time work with another spell caster it is either you make a choice {3} Do not come for jokes or take spell casting for granted. You need solution in your family, Marriage, business, Love charm for man and woman you need Favor from everyone or whatever it maybe, you need quick money just contact the great spell caster. But before he start with the casting of the spell this information will be needed,
    YOUR NAME:...........
    YOUR COUNTRY:..............
    AGE: ........
    AND YOUR REQUEST:...........
    Send it to [email protected]

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am a full time mom of four and a part time pediatric dietitian at a local health department. I love my children - they are all awesome people. My ol...More

    Popular Discussions

    Helpful Tips

    Mom of 21 year old with PDD/Aspergers
    I know that when my son was young I would have loved to hear this. He is now in a four year college and doing okay. Not great but okay. He ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 14 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.