Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND
    tina773 posted:
    My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I'd write all sorts of notes and questions and things I'd wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn't work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE ([email protected] ) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at [email protected] You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Take the Poll

if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at [email protected] You can call him with this number: 2348143048153.
    vote
    View Poll Results

tina773 responded:
    My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I'd write all sorts of notes and questions and things I'd wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn't work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE ([email protected] ) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at [email protected] You can call him with this number: 2348143048153.

tina773 replied to tina773's response:
    My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I'd write all sorts of notes and questions and things I'd wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn't work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE ([email protected] ) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at g[email protected] You can call him with this number: 2348143048153.

erikaderek111 responded:
    I asked Dr. Wakina via [email protected] for one thing after reading wonderful testimonies about him, I asked him to bring back my Husband before Thanksgiving so we can have full family gathering. My Husband abandoned us for five months, he vanished and never called or receives calls from us, my children were getting sick and I almost went crazy. I searched everywhere and asked close friends until I found out he traveled to Brazil to meet his Ex. This made me to go spiritual because I heard his Ex parent practice Voodoo and she is possessed. Dr. Wakina stood to his promise and promised me that my tear will turn to joy before Thanksgiving; he broke the spell on my Husband and cast a love spell that made him realize himself. He came back as soon as Dr. was done with spell.

The most interesting part of this testimony was that Dr. Wakina visited us and had Thanksgiving dinner with my Family; he blessed my Family and prayed for us for more prosperity and life. I think I'm the most blessed lady on the planet. Thank you Dr. Wakina from the bottom of my heart for this joy you brought to my Family. Contact him now via his spiritual email on [email protected]

adamlisa05 responded:
    Greetings,
    Just want to use this opportunity to tell the world about Dr. Obaedo that help me get back my lover at the time of difficulties in our relationship, after he abandoned me for good 8 months with pains and tears in my heart. i am Lisa from united states. my boyfriend before we broke up usually insult and see nothing good in anything i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advice me to let go but i couldn't because of the love i have for him, which was so strong and could even do anything to satisfy him in a speed of light. After 2days of my contact with DR. Obaedo of [email protected] my boyfriend came back with apologies and love that he had never shown to me before. Right now he doesn't insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made i am each morningm that goes by. one thing i love about DR. Obaedo is that he is so accommodating and enouraging. You can contact him for help via: [email protected]

adamlisa05 responded:
    Greetings,
    Just want to use this opportunity to tell the world about Dr. Obaedo that help me get back my lover at the time of difficulties in our relationship, after he abandoned me for good 8 months with pains and tears in my heart. i am Lisa from united states. my boyfriend before we broke up usually insult and see nothing good in anything i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advice me to let go but i couldn't because of the love i have for him, which was so strong and could even do anything to satisfy him in a speed of light. After 2days of my contact with DR. Obaedo of [email protected] my boyfriend came back with apologies and love that he had never shown to me before. Right now he doesn't insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made i am each morningm that goes by. one thing i love about DR. Obaedo is that he is so accommodating and enouraging. You can contact him for help via: [email protected]

millermoore1 replied to adamlisa05's response:
    OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email:([email protected]) Mrs Miller Moore from England City.http://osauyilovespell.webs.com

juliemattie replied to millermoore1's response:
    I am mrs mattie Lisa from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george vega, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called Mary 15B, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss kasha and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Ogala love spell who cast a spell on his ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Miss kasha ask me to contact Dr ogala love spell for help. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr ogala email [email protected] is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you. tel. 2348163395533 website http://ogalalovespell.webs.com

lydiafred responded:
    I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. [email protected] or [email protected] tell 2348071398555. websitehttp://greatazukalovespell.webs.com

lydiafred replied to lydiafred's response:
    I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. [email protected] or [email protected] tell 2348071398555. websitehttp://greatazukalovespell.webs.com.....

vondam responded:
    I have never thought that I would be among the people that will share their testimonies here. I want to send special "Thank You" to Lavonne Jeremy whom testimony I read early last month lead me to Doctor Wakina. Henry dumped me b/c of huge misunderstanding after 4years of our peaceful. I gave him all my heart and every part of my body, but he made up his mind within seconds.
    I consulted Dr. Wakina after ready the testimonies about him with FAITH. Though the spell process took 7days to call his distracted spirit back to where it belong and it wasn't easy for me, but I am finally happy today that Henry is fully back to me. We are happier than before and he appreciates me more all because of Dr. Wakina's love miracle. This spell is not evil and Dr. Wakina did not do any blood sacrifice for us, I respect his religion and power that's why it worked out for me. Contact him via his email: [email protected]

andychapman4u responded:
    All of these comments you see on the internet about Dr Malaika ([email protected]) are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help
    in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems just like i did. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a spell to fix my relationship with the only woman I have ever
    loved after been married four time in the last four years cos i didn't believe in love but in the power of being rich. When it came to meet my wife it was a different case
    because I fell for her in every way. At the time i met her it was only a while before the relationship became serious cos I bet she love me also.
    We moved in together and our relationship blossomed. we got married but couldn't have a baby and then I discovered my wife was barren. I had to try some spell casters but to no avail
    until I contacted Dr Malaika. HE restored my wife's womb and just like that she got pregnant, she has given birth now and our baby is growing. I later casted a money spell through him
    which he did and today we are rich and doing very fine. Thank God for our lives and also to Dr Malaika who God has used to blessed us. I know that not everybody will believe this moreover its just something
    on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. Am Leaving Dr Malaika's contact for those who believe this and need help as well. his contact is:
    [email protected]

morgankeri09 replied to andychapman4u's response:
    My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world's biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we're doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email([email protected] or [email protected] tel: 234186885231)

morgankeri09 replied to vondam's response:
    My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world's biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we're doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email([email protected] or [email protected] tel: 234186885231)

speckanita09 replied to morgankeri09's response:
    My name is Speck Anita!!I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me about Dr.Zion from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problems that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband came back to me and apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boys) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr.Zion for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is: [email protected] or [email protected] tel: 2348100399287 in did,you are god sent to bring back lost one and make people happy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

when my son was 5 he started school the 2nd day of school i was called up to the school because he hit his teacher by the time I got there he was curl...More

Popular Discussions

Be the first to create a Discussion!

Helpful Tips

Mom of 21 year old with PDD/Aspergers
    I know that when my son was young I would have loved to hear this. He is now in a four year college and doing okay. Not great but okay. He ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.