Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/pain-management/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

MSM ******for people who have pain*
    dollbug posted:
    Hello.....MiMi in NC.... I wanted to share my latest and greatest FIND*****MSM. I do encourage anyone and everyone who suffers from pain to do some research on this supplement....it can be found in Vitamin Stores. I have been on it for just a very short time and it has been a *MIRACLE discovery* for me.

I had to get injections in both hips in December which lasted only a very short time. (I had the injections before which lasted a long time)....anyway....I did some research on trying to find something to help my chronic fatigue.....and came across the MSM. I bought the powder form and I am taking 1/2 teaspoon (twice a day now) and OMG*****I no longer have hip or knee pain. I have NOT gotten any *energy boost yet*....BUT I am hoping this will soon happen as well. Time will tell.

I do suggest that for anyone who is taking prescriptions to be sure and speak to your doctor or pharmacist about taking this to make sure there is not any known interactions which might occur.

Good Luck. I hope this will work as well for anyone who tries it as it has for me so far.

MiMi
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
    Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    226 of 343 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center