Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

    *No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    tmcgrath112 posted:
    is there ever a thing called to much support from your loved ones? i feel like everyone is breathing down my neck when I make a move, I need to breathe, let me make my own decisions, stop confusing me
    slik_kitty responded:
    yeah, it's called smothering. lol tell them to back off and give you space.
    bpcookie responded:
    Your right, you need to make your own decisions. From what you look like, I would assume your an adult. Tell everyone to back off and if you need their support or help, then you will ask for it. take care.
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
    tmcgrath112 replied to bpcookie's response:
    thanks for the feedback it just hard and i know its kinda selfish becuase i know some ppl who have no support so i should feel grateful, it just hard sometimes

    Featuring Experts

    Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

    Helpful Tips

    NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.