Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

    *No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Adult ear problems
    Arkham84 posted:
    I am 31 and I have always have ear problems. It's not an earache it just feels like there might be liquid in it or it needs to pop. The ent says it's a drainage issue with my eustachian tube and to use nasal spray, allergy pills and sudafed. But nothing seems to help when I get these which is about a few months apart. Is there anybody that can help or offer any insight?
    editor_morgan responded:
    Hi Arkham84,

    I hope that some of the other members chime in and give their support and advice. For this kind of thing you might want to try our Ear, Nose and Throat Community if you have questions in the future. The link is below.

    Featuring Experts

    Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

    Helpful Tips

    Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
    There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    37 of 43 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.