Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/cancer/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement[email protected]

2 breast cancer ?s from another community
    Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Good morning ladies!

There are 2 breast cancer related ?s in the Cancer Community. I find that when I guide members to other communities to ask ?s, they don't show up! Thought some of you might pop over there to answer:

Post Radiation Constipation

and

Breast Cancer

Happy Monday!

GGrandmaJan responded:
    Thanks Haylen for the heads-up. Yep, just went over there to encourage them to our board.

You are so good to recommend our board. Wonder if they have problems finding us?

How about adding "Friend to Friend" to our title??? It does describe us so much better. We are the greatest "Warriors"! LOL.

Where is our petition as I want to sign up for the name change.

Have a good day. Sunshine here all week. But cool nights.

Jan

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
    You guys are just so great - I wish everyone facing this battle could meet the warriors here!

I would love to add that to the community name...will have to check and see if it is possible! Believe it or not, I'm don't have much magic power here at WebMD

H

417chill responded:
    thanks!! i found the area for breast cancer here!! new to this chat stuff. i would like to thank all who replied to post radiation const. i found them very helpful.
    i hope you will like having me around! i am sticking with all of you....
    417chill

mhall6252 replied to 417chill's response:
    Welcome 417chill! Great bunch of ladies here, all willing to help each other. You'll enjoy our conversations so just jump right in, or start a new discussion anytime!
    Michelle
    Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
    Smile and the world smiles with you!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to 417chill's response:
    Yeah! Welcome 417 chill!

This is a great group of compassionate and smart warriors...who like to laugh and have fun too.

Please let me know if you have any questions using the site - I'm the community moderator. If I can't find the answer, I'll find someone who can!

Haylen

rachael67 replied to 417chill's response:
    Welcome to this crazy, wonderful community!

I hope you feel at home and feel free to ask about our experiences, etc. No questions are silly...unless, of course, that is our aim when we ask them!! (It wouldn't be the first time, I promise!! )

Blessings.
    Rachael
    A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
    Maya Angelou

brcansur replied to 417chill's response:
    Hello and welcome, You have come to the right place if you have questions, just want to chat, need to vent, cry or want a good laugh. We will answer your questions the best we can if one doesn't have the answer just come back I am sure someone else will come up with something soon. We all love to chat and listen and we are open 24/7 so come to the board any time you feel you need or just want to.
    Now you will notice we do like to joke and laugh so join in any time we feel laughing is the best medicine so we like to help each other out when ever we can.
    Oh and Pinkie is here when ever you need that ride to a doctors appt or surgery maybe just to hang out and celebrate a good day we get on board and pick you up and join in the ride!! You will hear a lot about PINKIE and oh the canbana boys;) we can't forget about them oh no!!!
    So welcome again and hope you enjoy the board and get all the answers you seak and meet a lot of new friends.
    Have a great day Angel Hugs Roberta,
    Roberta

GGrandmaJan replied to 417chill's response:
    Hello and Welcome to our community. We have a lot of wonderful ladies and occasionally a gent or two.

Do not be afraid to ask any questions. The only dumb question is the one NOT asked. Let us know how we can help you thru your journey.

I have been on this board since 2005. This is and has been my greatest support group. If you would like to find out a little more about each of us----just click on our profile picture and you can read our stories. Of course, not everyone has filled out their stories but we are all working on them to do so. Even if it is a blue bloob you can still click on it for the profile.

You will notice some of us has pics of our dogs as our profile pic. We felt it livened up the board just a bit.

Our "Pinkie" bus is a virtial mode of transportation. It will pick you up for any and all of your appts. Just close your eyes and we are there holding your hand and helping you wait. Of course, we can get a little silly with our bus and have many fun parties on it.

You will notice some of us will have topics like gardening and quilting. Cancer does not rule out lives---we do. So feel free to join in any discussion.

Hope you stay here. If you have any problems with learning how this board works just start a new discussion and post a question to our Moderator Haylen. She is the best.

Welcome.
    Jan

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
    One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    60 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center