Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Increasing lactation and milk supply
    lacyandxylia posted:
    My lo is almost 3 months now and since ive returned to work full time I'm not able to pump enough to be able to keep up. I pump 5 times all 2 hrs apart and I'm only able to get 5oz total. When I'm home I only feed her from the breast. I take fenugreek, mothers milk teas, prenatal vitamins and eat lactation cookies daily. What else can I try? I'm willing to try anything. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

tinkerbell28 responded:
    have done the fenugreek and for some reason i was getting less milk. i stopped taking any suppliments besides taking prenatal. I have been producing more milk now and i work 8hrs a day. on the weekend i freeze what i bring home friday and breast feed only all day and restart again. so good luck but definetly don't give up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 y/o and I am truly blessed to have 2 beautiful and brilliant girls. My eldest is turning 9 this March and my youngest is 26 m/o. I am a proud ...More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.