Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Asthma
    Hope2be posted:
    It seems strange that I have to pee all the time and when I have to go my asthma gets worse. I'm finding it more and more difficult to breathe even though I gave up smoking over 10 years ago. I don't have emphysema so does this happen frequently to anyone else?

editor_morgan responded:
    Hi Hope2be,

Have you spoken to a doctor about the difficulty that you've been experiencing to breathe?

Check your symptoms here . You might be able to narrow down what is causing your symptoms.

Ultimately, you really should consult a doctor. You shouldn't have to struggle to breathe everyday and you deserve to have your symptoms recognized, diagnosed and treated so that you can hopefully get some relief.

Please keep us posted.

Helpful Tips

once as soon as as
    From learning previous strategies on correct right here , I'm now not retaining my breath on getting a refund however will make unusual to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.