Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/heart-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

The Failure of Vytorin and Statins to Improve Cardiovascular Health
    bobby75703 posted:
    The Failure of Vytorin and Statins to Improve Cardiovascular Health: Bad Cholesterol or Bad Theory?

The article in full:
    http://www.jpands.org/vol13no3/peskin.pdf

toneman84084 replied to bobby75703's response:

toneman84084 replied to Sir_Porangi's response:
    Only opinion, no proven links, sorry.

WAKE UP AMERICA - WAKE UP OUR HEALTH AUTHORITIES

bobby75703 replied to toneman84084's response:
    Who dare stand before GOD ALMIGHTY and say "Your LDL cholesterol you made is bad"

Sir_Porangi replied to toneman84084's response:
    I certainly agree with 3 out of 4 of those statements.

Are you truly telling us that among all your data there is no reference to muscular dystrophy, violence, aggression and suicide?

Who dares stand before God Almighty and says "look what I've done to my perfect body which thou hast given me, through my ways I have loaded it with LDL even though thou hast told me to treat it like a temple"

We getting into religion now? I'll go toe to toe on my scripture quotes.

Sir_Porangi replied to bobby75703's response:
    Who dare stand before GOD ALMIGHTY and say "Your LDL cholesterol you made is bad"

Every brand new baby is thanking mom and every mom is thanking God for her cholesterol laden, full fat breast milk with which the baby thrives,

Every brand new baby is thanking mom and every mom is thanking God for her cholesterol laden, full fat breast milk with which the baby thrives,

But as you have said, things change. That thinking does not carry through after our bodies are developed. Too much of anything good will kill you, including drinking too much water.

Are you truly telling us that among all your data there is no reference to muscular dystrophy, violence, aggression and suicide?

LDL cholesterol is NOT bad!

Pharma selling their product depends on consumers viewing LDL cholesterol as some Villian. Its not! GOD knew what he was doing when he created us with LDL.

That's right Tony. Treat your body as a holy temple. Abusing it with statins is wrong.

LDL cholesterol is NOT bad!

"Cholesterol Kills" is a lie. They are trying to sell you something and are using scare tactics.

Cholesterol gives life. It keeps your cells intact. It makes your hormones. It insulates your nerves. It helps with nerve communication and your brain. Without cholesterol you would not have been formed in your mothers womb.

Anyone who damns cholesterol is damning the one who created it. He gave it as a gift of life for you, and me, and everyone else, so that we can have physical life. He is the great physician.

"Cholesterol Kills" is a lie. They are trying to sell you something and are using scare tactics.

Anyone who damns cholesterol is damning the one who created it. He gave it as a gift of life for you, and me, and everyone else, so that we can have physical life. He is the great physician.

Now you're reaching.

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

Fasting before a cholesterol test
    Interesting................ http://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/fasting-before-a-cholesterol-test More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.