Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Cycle day 18
    tbrusco posted:
    Well today is cycle day 18, and I am at work... wish I could be at home but ill see the hubby later... I dont know what it is maybe a mixture of all the stress of school starting back up for my last semester or the wait for AF to come I have never wanted her to come so bad so I can start my first round of clomid... But I am having a pity party today.. Just a bit blue I always get like this mid cycle.... but it is so hard to tell when mid cycle is any more But I hope everyone had or is having a great weekend and wish you all baby dust....

Taryn

babyroddywanted responded:
    I know what you mean, when I was midway through my cycle I got really depressed and had a few nights of crying because I wasn't getting any positive ovulation tests and my BBT chart wasn't showing any signs of ovulation. This is my first round of clomid and I don't think that it worked. I hope that AF comes soon so that you can start your treatment. Will this be the first time you've ever taken clomid? What dose are they starting you out on? Good luck to you! Baby dust thrown your way!

tbrusco replied to babyroddywanted's response:
    Today has been a little better DH and I have the next 2 days off together and according to my iPeriod app... that I have the next 4 days are suppost to be my fertile days according to my last 3 periods so were having alot of baby dancing But we shall see I took clomid about 2 years ago for I think 3 rounds if I remember correctly and no luck so we stopped for a mental break and now were at it again.. so this will be my first cycle but 4th round of clomid. I see a Nurse midwife and she is starting me on 50mg for one cycle then if not luck 100mg and if that doesn't work then I need to see the actual Physician. Good luck to you and keep us all posted Lots of Baby dust to you and all the lovely ladies here

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and on ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
    AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.