Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/ear-nose-throat/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Hearing loss
    An_267779 posted:
    Im 24 years and from Nepal. Its been 4 years that i have lost my entire hearing on right ear. Im a guitar player and playing since very long years and i think it is due to the loud music but when i did the research in internet i found that it is due to the ear wax blockage casue i can feel the fullness and everyday the same sound of wind blowning. The first time when hearing problem started i feel very weak and suddenly i could hear less with wind sound and when i went to hospital doctor told that i have blood pressure low and also found wounds in ear so he gave me one solution and due to it white practicles came out but my hearing was as it is and again i went another hospital n they checked my hearing with giving my to listen different pitch but i could hardly listen less sound. They told u need to wear hearing aid and i found i uncomfortable so i went to another hospital where the same test done to listen sound via headphone but at that time i wasnt able to hear the less sound that i used to earlier and doctor told me this is due to some virus that cause this if not treated in 24hrs then u r deaf and so he told me ur right ear is dead and there is no any solution and then i never thought about my right ear and lived normal life but its hard for me cause my life is music and without stereo sound im getting much problem and im very sad i cant do anything but now im doing research in internet and found that binuaral beats can repair hearing loss and also if we remove the ear wax then problem will be sloved but its been 4 yrs now i knew about the solution but is there any sloution not get my hearing of right ear? Plz some one plz help me im very sad about this.

Helpful Tips

Drugs and reactions
    As long as we're on the subject of reactions that Dr.s say they have never seen problems with their large number of patients over the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.