Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

It's been 7 years today.. ***Triggs living children mentioned***
    crys0511 posted:
    So it's hard to believe it's been 7 years since I lost my little girl. I was 22.5 weeks when my water broke. She was so perfect when she came out. 7 years ago I was so lost, I didn't know how to deal except put one foot in front of the other and thankfully I found this board. My DS helped to keep me in the moment and my family. Every year I reflect at how different I am dealing with my loss. I never thought I would be here.My husband and I tried for so long after we lost Brooke to have another and we gave up then we're blessed with my DD. She is a God send.

I used to go to the cemetery frequently and journal daily. Now my journal is collecting dust and I go to visit the cemetery 1-2 times a year. Not because I forgot her but because I remember her in a different way. 5 years ago I would mention her often and now it's to people who mean something to me or to help someone else in a loss. Not because I forgot her but because my mourning is in a a different stage now.

I came here to tell you ladies who are dealing with losses it does get easier. There is a light at the end of this long gloomy tunnel. Eventually you can live with a remembrance of your sweet angel without it being painful. Keep your heads up and know our angels are watching over us everyday.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm just a girl who likes helping other girls through experiences we share. i went to VCU and my major was political science (minors in english, s...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
    Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.