Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

is there a possibility that I'm still pregnant
    xwifey27 posted:
    It could be 9 weeks and 5 by now. LMP Feb. 11... No period day 42 HPT fainted positive line. Day 45 spotting on and off . Lasted for 2 days. Day 52 spotting again days passed minimal bleeding but not red brownish lasted for 3 days took duvadilan and duphaston since then. It will stop and few days after back with spottings only when I go up and down stairs. Then nearly 9 weeks had spotting led to cramping and minimal bleeding to light red bleeding. With some sort of a tissue comes out with it. Next day had my 1st meeting with the OB. Told her the situation and I had TVUS done and she said no trace of pregnancy. Here is the result of TVUS Impression: normal sized anteverted uterus with intact endometrium normal ovaries with corpus luteum on the right. (BTW, I have history of Ectopic pregnancy years ago and took my left fallopian tube). Going back, she just prescribed me with ferrous sulfate and continue with my previous mantainance meds LoSartan and amlodipine since I have diabetes and hypertension. And ask me to have my CBC since I'm bleeding and BHCG. Coz she said she couldn't see any sign of pregnancy. Or I already ad Early Miscarriage. Want to know if there's a chance that the TVUS had mistaken and Am still pregnant coz my abdomen is getting bigger and there are times it gets hard and my breast hurts with occasional hardness with a feeling of getting fever. Just like I felt with my 3 pregnancy years ago. hope for your advice as soon as possible coz I'm really confused... Thanks a lot and God bless... May the Lord give you the wisdom to give every one who's in need of clearer advices...

anita0147 responded:

I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4-5 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that

IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming mother. A friend of

mine recommended Dr OGBODU to me and pursuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, I ordered the full moon spell,

within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in may. I am writing this message for those women who

are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Give Dr OGBODU a try, indeed he is a spiritual miracle worker and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had.

Here is his email address [email protected] or call his mobile number on 2348138375214

An_263221 responded:

I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4-5 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that

IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming mother. A friend of

mine recommended Dr OGBODU to me and pursuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, I ordered the full moon spell,

within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in may. I am writing this message for those women who

are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Give Dr OGBODU a try, indeed he is a spiritual miracle worker and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had.

Here is his email address [email protected] or call his mobile number on 2348138375214

Spotlight: Member Stories

On Aug 7, 2011 I went into the ER with massive cramping, and excruciating pain. I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I was spotting for a couple of days. Fou...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
    Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 26 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.