Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

help
    k042496 posted:
    Hi Im Katy I'm 20 yrs old and 22 late on my period it was due the 6th of April I've test with a cheap dropper test but not with first urine of the day it was negative I've always had I period every month rather it's the 1st through 3rd or the 16th through around this time in the month but still I have not had one yet. Me and my bf have been trying but have had no success we just stopped hoping to get pregnant but I ovulated the 23rd of March and we had sex somewhere around there maybe the 24th could we have finally got it right. Someone help what's the best kind of test other then I blood test from the Dr because I plan on going to see them if I get a negative test again.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Well, first try testing with first morning urine. If that's still negative, you may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years. Also, just because it's never happened before doesn't mean it can't/won't.
    Proud mommy to PJ (8)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
    .. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.